Walter “Rob” Howard
- Director, Military & Veteran Services
Military Student Support
SDI Military & Veteran Services assists students in achieving academic, personal, and professional success. We provide advocacy and support for our military-connected students by offering outreach, networking, and personalized assistance.
Military & Veteran Services embraces the following values (SIGHT):
- Satisfaction – We will strive to provide exceptional customer service that is timely and assists you in achieving success in our programs.
- Integrity – We treat everyone with dignity and respect that you have earned and that we all expect from others.
- Growth – We will create and provide an encouraging environment that is focused on your success and development.
- Helpfulness – We will go above and beyond to provide useful, personalized assistance to ensure your academic goals are met.
- Teamwork – We will work together to solve problems and assist you in achieving your goals.
Military and Veteran Services
Sonoran Desert Institute
1555 W. University Drive, Suite 103
Tempe, AZ, 85281
Phone: (480) 744-0511 Ext. 7
Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm (Arizona Time)
SDI is really worth the time and worth the investment. I don’t know where you’d get this caliber of education and knowledge in the package you can get it in at SDI.Caleb Downing2018 Associate of Science in Firearms Technology Degree Graduate