The student will work with Industry professionals in Worcester, MA in the following areas: Customer Service, Product Assembly and Polishing. Customer Service and Product Assembly stages will consist of the student repairing and assembling all Kahr and Auto-Ordnance firearms to include Kahr semi auto pistols, Auto-Ordnance M1 carbine, Thompson “Tommy Gun” rifle and 1911 pistols. The student will also be exposed to, and trained on, polishing processes and techniques. This field study will be 4 weeks with a 2nd term of 4 weeks PAID. For more information, please email FieldStudy@sdi.edu.
130 Goddard Memorial Drive Worcester, MA 01603
Length of Study
8 weeks–last 4 weeks of field study PAID
In order to apply for a Field Study, the applicant must be a graduate or pending graduate of our Associate of Science in Firearms Technology degree program.
- Submit the SDI Field Study Application and select your preferred Field Study location.
- Email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Photocopy of Driver’s License
- Background Check Form (print form here)
- SDI Records Release Form (click to submit online)
- SDI Media Release Form (click to complete online)